Returns and exchanges
DigInk has a 14-day return policy: you have 14 days from when your order is delivered to ship/postmark it back to our return center for a refund or exchange.
Contact us at email@example.com with your order number if you did not receive a pre-paid return shipping label and we will send you a new one.
Returning your purchase
- log into your account to begin a return or exchange.
- You can view your orders and must request a return or exchange item for any unwanted items.
- Place the item(s) in the original shipping box, or any other solid carton box.
- Close the box and tape it securely.
- Place the pre-paid return shipping label on the box over the prior delivery label.
- Visit www.ups.com and ‘Schedule a Pick up.
- Alternatively, please visit your nearest UPS Access Point to return your item.
- Please email the tracking number on your label to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit www.ups.com and click "Call Us" and the bottom left of the screen.
- Call UPS customer service to arrange a collection.
Receiving a refund
Your refund will be credited to the the same form of payment from where the purchase was made. If the complete order is returned the refund will include standard delivery costs from us to you. Please note that in case of a written notice and proof of a return to us within 14 days upon arrival, we will issue a refund latest on day 14. In case we have not received a written proof of a return, we allow 30 days to issue a refund.
Please note that a deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary.
Our regular online return and exchange policy as described above applies during sale periods.
DigInk quality guarantee
If an item received is classified as faulty and was received damaged, you must contact us within 7 days of receipt.
If items have a manufacturing fault that occurred within a 12-month time frame after purchase, please contact us immediately.